Air/oil separator StarBox XT
StarBoxXT is the new standard series for air/oil separation in compressors. It offers stable and safe operation in various operating ranges and a residual oil content reduced by approximately 30 percent. The StarBoxXT series sets standards in the field of separation efficiency, especially at low flow rates. Energy-saving compressors with variable drives are also optimally supported.
|Free Air Delivered (FAD)
|0,3 bis 6,25 m³/min
|Oil carry over (OCO)
|< 2 mg/m³
|Initial pressure drop
|< 120 °C
- Stable and safe function in different operating ranges
- Outstanding separation efficiency
- Reduces residual oil content by about 30 percent
- New sealing concept ensures functionally reliable assembly
- Service-friendly and fast maintenance
High separation efficiency - low energy consumption
StarBoxXT and StarBox2 are the new spin-on separators from MANN+HUMMEL used for air/oil separation of compressors. The innovative separator series ensures clean compressed air and simultaneously reduces the energy consumption of the systems.