Integrated fine dust particle filter
Fine dust is a danger to human health and pollutes the environment. The integrated fine dust particle filter has been developed by MANN+HUMMEL in cooperation with HBPO, the global frontend module specialist. The flexible filter element is integrated between cooler and bumper. This solution can be fitted to previously unused installation space in the front end module and allows every new vehicle to improve its fine dust emission balance.
1 Rollo-Shutter from HBPO
2 Integrated fine dust particle filter
- Significantly improves the vehicle's emission balance
- Efficient separation of fine dust contributes to clean mobility
- Very high dust holding capacity with extremely low pressure loss
- Deformable filter element in order to meet crash requirements and compliance with the insurance classification
- Fast and easy service possible
Integrated filtration solution improves emission balance
As an extension of the wide range of initiatives aiming to reduce fine dust pollution, MANN+HUMMEL has developed a world premiere in cooperation with HBPO. The pioneering concept of the innovative fine dust particle filter can now also be integrated into the front end of new vehicles.